top of page
The Company Store Building
The Company Store building was built around the beginning of the 20th century by Spang-Chalfant & Company as a general company store. Spang's sold the company store in the 1930's, becoming Etna Supply Company. During WWII, the building was sold and converted for commercial usage.
The Company Store Building started renting to artists in the 1970s, becoming home to several businesses and individuals serving the creative arts and continues this legacy today.
bottom of page